What Types of Information We Collect About You
We collect information from you in order to provide our products and services. Examples of the types of information we collect include:
• Personal Information: Personal information means information we directly associate with a specific person, for example your name, address or email address.
• Contact Information: We collect information about you for contact and billing purposes, including your name, address, phone number and email address.
• Credit and Financial Information: We collect information about your credit card or banking information, Social Security Number, and credit history so we can verify, process and bill for our products and services.
How Information About You Is Collected
We collect information about you in three primary ways:
Information You Provide: We collect information that you provide when you apply for, purchase, or use our services or products, such as your personal contact and billing information, credit information, or other information you may provide to us.
Information We Collect Automatically: We automatically collect a variety of information associated with your use of our websites when modifying or establishing account access, survey responses, and call monitoring when calling our customer service representatives.
Information From Other Sources: We may obtain or purchase information about you from other sources, such as credit information before starting service, or updated address information from shippers.
How We Use Information We Collect About You
• We use your information to provide and bill for services and products, to verify your identity, and to send you offers for Beehive Broadband products and services. We also use information we collect to answer your questions about your account or assist you with troubleshooting.
• We may also use your information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, customer communications, and content.
When and How We Share Information Collected About You
We do not sell your name, address or phone number to others outside the Beehive Broadband corporate family to market those companies’ products or services.
With Account Holders: If your use of our products and services is in conjunction with an employer discount or multi-line account, your employer or the primary account holder may have access to your information.
Transactions: We may provide your information to third-party service providers to process transactions or otherwise provide you service, such as billing companies or shipping services, or when roaming on another carrier’s network.
Acquisitions: We may also transfer your information in a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition.
For Legal Process and Protection: We will provide customer information where necessary to comply with the law, such as disclosure of your information to a law enforcement agency for your safety or the safety of others, or when compelled by subpoena or other legal process.
How We Store and Protect the Information Collected About You
Protecting Your Information: We use a variety of safeguards to protect the information we collect about you.
Retaining Your Information: We retain information collected about you for only as long as we need such information for business, legal, or tax purposes.
How You Can Update Your Information and Choose How We Contact You
Access: You can help ensure that information we have about you is accurate, complete, and up-to-date by accessing your account at www.beehivebroadband.com, or by calling Customer Service at 800.615.8021.
Your Role in Protecting Your Privacy
You play an important role in protecting your information.
Policy Changes: We may change this Policy at any time.
Notice: If we propose to use Personal Information in a materially different way, we will provide you with notice by posting notice of the changes on our website for at least 30 days before we implement those changes, and obtain your consent as specified above for any material change regarding disclosure of personal information.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or comments about this policy or about Beehive Broadband’s privacy practices, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com or call Customer Service at 1-800-615-8021. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the address below:
2000 East Sunset Road Lake Point, UT 84074